Featuring the final episode of We Do the Work featuring Anne Feeney! Also, American Home Update, a Climate Talk interview with Rowan Braybrook of the Northwest Natural Resources Group who talks about creating healthy forests here in Washington, and a new episode of The Cannabis Corner!
See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS In this episode Lukas and Dig talk about bills to watch for in WA, Texas medical cannabis, and cannabis in ancient Egypt. Dig talks about his new indoor setup. “It’s a Bust” takes a look at the drug war in India.
- Climate Talk with John Doherty: Airs at 10am John Doherty talks with Rowan Braybrook of the Northwest Natural Resources Group who talks about creating healthy forests here in Washington. Previous episodes air at 10pm daily. For notes to Climate Talk, click here.
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm daily Anne Feeney, Union made, Hell raiser, and the Best Labor singer-writer in North America! Interview: Anne talks about her life as an activist, agitator, mom, and much more and the show will highlight three of Anne’s favorite songs. For more information, go to http://www.annefeeney.com/. We Do The work Comment: Ken gives We Do The Work’s farewell.
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8pm daily Leslea Newman reads her poetry dealing with the passing of her father who went from being a practicing lawyer to living in an independent living retirement home. For more of her poetry see https://lesleanewman.com/ Note: previous episodes air at 8am
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily Impending Demise of the World’s Largest Methanol Refinery On this episode of Locus Focus we talk with Cowlitz County activist Diane Dick and Kate Murphy, community organizer with Columbia Riverkeeper about the next steps to finally put this methanol refinery out of its misery.
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs TTHS at 7pm and MWF at 1:30pm
- Barnaby Druthers Airs 1 to 3pm on weekends. Nutmeg Junction airs 7pm on weekends. This is a send up detective show produced by J. Timothy Quirk.
- WSIP: Airs at 9am and 2:30pm daily
- KTQA Daily Briefing and Science Magazine air at 6:00 am and 6pm daily
- Radio Tacoma Interviews are at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/