Featuring Creating Home Together podcast by the Tacoma Refugee Choir
at 6am MWF and 6pm TTh & Saturday
“The Mangy White Dog” by Y. M. Pang 6:00pm on Halloween (Sunday night)
See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- Radio Tacoma welcomes “Creating Home Together” to our morning line up at 6:00am MWF and 6:00pm TTh & Saturday! This podcast from the Tacoma Refugee Choir is working to change the narrative of refugees and immigrants in our community by airing the perspectives of people who are immigrants or refugees as well as the perspectives of case managers, of those who opened their homes, of local politicians, and others.
- The final airing of Y. M. Pang’s “Mangy White Dog” will be on Halloween at 6:00pm! Thank you, Lukas Barfield, for bringing this tale to us!
- Radio Tacoma Interviews features “Marilyn’s Peace Prize” at noon on TThS. Marilyn Kimmerling was honored with the Greater Tacoma Peace Prize, and Radio Tacoma was there to hear Marilyn’s words and the words of those in the community who honored her. On MWF at noon, we air the League of Women Voters interviews with local school board candidates.
- The Cannabis Corner airs at 4pm on TThS In this episode Dig and Lukas talk Washington State cannabinoid policy, an artificial cannabinoid study, California entheogen initiative and bill, Amazon dropping drug tests and CA dispensaries suing the state. Dig gives an end-of-the-season garden update. It’s a Bust looks at the FBI crime report and cannabis arrests.
- Locus Focus airs daily at 11am “The Forest Service takes BARKS advice”
- Washington State Indivisible Podcast airs 9am TTh & weekends and 3pm MWF
- Sound Poetry: Airs at 8pm daily: Previous episodes air at 8am and are always available on our program archives on our website!
- Alternative Radio airs at 7am TTHS and at 9am on MWF
- Barnaby Druthers airs Saturdays at 1pm and 5pm and Sundays at 1pm
- Paw’d Defiance airs at 7am MWF and 5pm MWF
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs weekdays at 1:00pm and TTHS at 7pm
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/