Radio Tacoma welcomes our new music coordinator, Annee Appelgate!
Hello! My name is Annee, and I am the music coordinator for Radio Tacoma 101.9 FM LP. We are looking to grow our music library with hopes of offering our listeners a broader variety of music. Before submitting your tunes, please make sure they fall within the rules and guidelines below.
- All music submissions must be public domain, or the artist must own the rights to their music. This means we can’t play covers or copyrighted songs.
- Artists can’t be receiving royalties or signed to a record label.
- We cannot play music belonging to ASCAP or BMI.
- By submitting music, artists are agreeing to inform Radio Tacoma of any changes in status to any of the above.
- We are not permitted to play music containing explicit lyrics. Music containing the glorification of violence and/or discrimination will be considered on a case by case basis.
Now that we have the formalities out of the way, let’s talk about what Radio Tacoma is looking to play! We recognize that the Tacoma area is a diverse group of people and want to highlight a broad range of music including artists outside of Tacoma. All are welcome to submit, and we would especially like music from folks of color and those who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community. We are open to all music genres and will air music on a case by case basis.
If your music is within the above rules and guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be reviewed.