Sound Poetry with host David Gilmour
- David Gilmour interviews Leslea Newman about a book of poems relating to her mother’s passing from this world. Find her website at: https://lesleanewman.com/
- This is a variety of poets whom David has interviewed, reading poetry of the season from home.
- 1. Joy Ladin – “Christmas Eve” (1:15)
2. Michael Dylan Welch – “An Austrian Christmas” (1:54)
3. Luke Salazar – “Black Friday” (1:45)
4. Ann Tweedy – “Homecoming” (1:01)
5. Linda Robertson – “A Mile Up Cub Creek” (:54)
6. Richard Tice – “Lessons in Haiku for Xmas” (1:33)
7. Luke Salazar – “WWJD” (:54)
8. Bill Fay – “Midnight Promise” (1:58)
9. Michael Schein – “Christmas for Christ’s Sake” (2:16)
10. Tim Sherry – “M & Ms on the Floor” (1:09)
11. Michael Schein aka AB Bard – “HO HO HO” (1:26)
12. Risa Denenberg – “Selfie with Ineffable Joy” (1:54)
13. Diemm – “Empty Nest” (2:12)
14. Tim Sherry – “December Morning” (1:54)
15. Steve Nebel – “First Frost” (1:06)
16. David Gilmour – “Soul Food” (1:23)
17. David Gilmour – “Breaking Bread” (1:26)
- Michael Schein aka AB Bard talks about, and reads his persona poems based on his “Killer Poet” persona.
- David Gilmour interviews Portland poet, Michael Schein. Laughs and poetry insight from the founder of LiTFUSE Poets Workshop
- David Gilmour interviews Oakland, CA poet Colleen McKee.
- Headmistress Press does a second group reading. 2nd Headmistress Press Poets. The poets are as follows: Jen Rouse, Katherine Fallon, Laura Foley, and Virginia Petrucci.
- Headmistress Press does a group reading. This is Part One of two Headmistress Press group readings, four poets in each plus a bonus of two “selfie” poems from Risa Denenberg. Featured poets are: Bonnie Morris, Colleen McKee Shoshana, Gillian Ebersole, and Hillary Brown.
- David Gilmour interviews poet Ann Tweedy with her poems on motherhood, and nature. Tweedy comments on her work as a lawyer who has worked with Native American tribes and now teaches behind that work.
- David Gilmour interviews Risa Denenberg, who is poet and publisher of Headmistress Press
- David Gilmour interviews poet Joy Ladin. Her website is https://joyladin.wordpress.com/
- David Gilmour interviews poet Peter Ludwin of Kent, WA, about the 70s music scene in Seattle
- David Gilmour enjoys the poetry, voices and humor of Luke Salazar, an Olympia poet
- Interview with Michael Dylan Welch, who discusses the nuts and bolts of Haiku, and reads his own Haiku
- Glenn comes back, discusses movies, the state of the nation, and reads outrageous poetry
- David Gilmour’s second interview with Bill Fay, including his entire “Mexican Redondo” as well as discussion and a poem about Susan B. Anthony
- David Gilmour interviews Haiku master, Richard Tice
- David Gilmour interviews Fox Island poet, Bill Fay
- David Gilmour and Steve Nebel discuss Sound Poetry, how it started, and how passionate they are about it
- David Gilmour with Haiku artist Carmen Sterba, who speaks about her years living in Japan and the local Haiku organization
- David Gilmour interviews Christina Butcher of Blue Cactus Press
- David Gilmour interviews poet Ieisha McIntyre
- David Gilmour interviews poet Abigail Viscarra Perez
- David Gilmour interviews poet Martha Silano. They talk about their experiences with local demonstrators surrounding the death of George Floyd
- David Gilmour interviews Molly Tennenbaum, who speaks of her ventriloquist grandparents
- David Gilmour interviewing Port Townsend poet, Linda M. Robertson
- David Gilmour interviewing Portland poet, Jay Nebel
- Group poetry reading with David Gilmour, Susan Gilmour, Steve Nebel, and Kristi Nebel
- Harpist and Writer Diemm
- John Ramm
- David Gilmour interviewing Glenn Butkus – WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE
- 2019-2021 Tacoma Poet Laureate – Abby E. Murray
- Latest Sound Poetry interview. Josie Turner interviewed by David Gilmour.
- This is Kristi Nebel interviewing Kathye Long about the poetry of Rob Folsom. Anyone who attended Victory open mikes as a regular will remember Rob. He also ran a recording studio, and a sound company. He was the founder of the Wintergrass Bluegrass Festival.”
- Interview with Pat Dixon
- This is Allen Braden, poet, born in farming country, chair of the humanities at TCC
- Lucas Smiraldo
- Michael Magee
- Bill Kupinse
- “This is an interview of David Gilmour conducted by Kristi Nebel. David reads some of his poetry and talks about his background. He even sings a wee song.”