Radio Tacoma Highlights for December 28, 2020 – January 4, 2021
Featuring Memorial for Morgan Lambert airing noon and 5pm daily
See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8pm daily Special program of Holiday Poetry! Note: previous episodes air at 8am
- Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS in this episode Lukas and Dig take a closer look at the MORE Act, an Oregon cannabis beverage, Arizona local cannabis bans, and San Francisco indoor cannabis use policy. Dig updates us on his garden. “It’s a Bust” looks at a large bust on the East Coast.
- Climate Talk: Airs at 10am and 10pm daily At 10am John Doherty has a conversation with newly elected Pierce County Council member Jani Hitchen who talks about her vision for Pierce County. At 10pm, John interviews Drs. Sarah Doherty and Rob Wood of the UW Marine Cloud Brightening project: Also, “Green Schoolyards” by Katherine Gruner. For notes to Climate Talk, click here.
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm daily Tia Koonse, Legal and Policy Research Manager for UCLA Labor Center Part 1. Tia explains the reports on low-wages, the people who receive them, and the industries that pay them.
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily Re-airing of Extinction of Experience interview with Robert Michael Pyle
- Radio Survivor Airs 2:30pm daily
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs TTHS at 7pm and MWF at 1:30pm
- Barnaby Druthers Airs 1 to 3pm on weekends. Nutmeg Junction airs 7pm on weekends. This is a send up detective show produced by J. Timothy Quirk.
- WSIP: Airs at 9am daily
- KTQA Daily Briefing and Science Magazine air at 6:00 am and 6pm daily
- Radio Tacoma Interviews are at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/