Radio Tacoma Highlights for November 23-30, 2020
This week features a new episode of Cannabis Corner airing at 4pm TThS:
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8am & 8pm daily Headmistress Press does a group reading. This is Part One of two Headmistress Press group readings, four poets in each plus a bonus of two “selfie” poems from Risa Denenberg. Featured poets are: Bonnie Morris, Colleen McKee Shoshana, Gillian Ebersole, and Hillary Brown.
- Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS On this episode Lukas and Dig talk about the cannabis sweep in the election and I-109 and I-110 in Oregon. Dig talks watering and pruning in his garden report. “It’s a Bust” looks at a massive cannabis bust in CA.
- Climate Talk: For notes to Climate Talk, click here. Airs at 10am daily
- Pitchfork to Table Fork Airs at 9am TTh and 4pm MWF See the blog for more information!
- American Home on Public Affairs with Louisa Airs at noon daily Interview about the new tiny home village at 6th and Orchard.
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm and 5pm daily John Komorowsk, retired Chief Public Defender in Whatcom County Part 2
- Regenerative Paradox: Airs at 1:30pm M-F
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily Fracked Gas on the Columbia On this episode of Locus Focus we talk with Dan Serres with Columbia Riverkeeper and Dineen O’Rourke with 350PDX about the continuing saga of the world’s largest methanol refinery, proposed for Kalama, Washington. We’ll also talk about a project in Umatilla County, where developers of the proposed Perennial WindChaser fracked gas plant started clearing land illegally for a road at the site near the city of Hermiston.
- Paw’d Defiance Airs 7am MWF
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick Airs TTHS at 7pm
- Barnaby Druthers Airs Weekends at 7pm This is a send up detective show produced by Timothy J. Quirk in Connecticut America!
- WSIP: Airs at 9am MWF
- Science Magazine airs at 6:00 am and pm MWF Fish farming’s future
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/