This week features Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz author of An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States on Alternative Radio at 7am TTh and 7pm MWF
Since we just learned of Anne Feeney’s death, we are also continuing to air the final episode of We Do the Work featuring Anne Feeney at 1pm daily
See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS In this episode Lukas and Dig talk about bills to watch for in WA, Texas medical cannabis, and cannabis in ancient Egypt. Dig talks about his new indoor setup. “It’s a Bust” takes a look at the drug war in India.
- Climate Talk with John Doherty: Airs at 10am John discusses Electric Vehicles. Previous episodes air at 10pm daily. For notes to Climate Talk, click here.
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm daily Anne Feeney, Union made, Hell raiser, and the Best Labor singer-writer in North America! Interview: Anne talks about her life as an activist, agitator, mom, and much more and the show will highlight three of Anne’s favorite songs. For more information, go to http://www.annefeeney.com/. We Do The work Comment: Ken gives We Do The Work’s farewell. Note: Anne Feeney passed away from COVID 19 this week.
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8pm daily Re-airing of interview with Colleen McKee Note: previous episodes air at 8am
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily Jordan Cove LNG After 16 years On this episode of Locus Focus we talk with three people who have been fighting this pipeline with every fiber of their being. Stacey McLaughlin owns a ranch in Douglas County that would be on the pipeline route, Ka’ila Farrell Smith is a Klamath-Modoc Indian, whose people have been fighting this pipeline for 16 years and Allie Rosenbluth, Campaigns Director for Rogue Climate in Phoenix, OR, has devoted the last five years of her life to stopping Jordan Cove LNG and the Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline.
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs TTHS at 7pm and MWF at 1:30pm
- Barnaby Druthers Airs 1 to 3pm on weekends. Nutmeg Junction airs 7pm on weekends. This is a send up detective show produced by J. Timothy Quirk.
- WSIP: Airs at 9am and 2:30pm daily
- KTQA Daily Briefing and Science Magazine air at 6:00 am and 6pm daily
- Radio Tacoma Interviews are at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/