We feature Paw’d Defiance “The Longest Year”: reflections on 2020 and Pawd’ Defiance: A Course on 2020 held at UWT airing at 7am on MWF. See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8pm daily David interviews Michael Schein aka AB Bard who talks about and reads his persona poems based on his “Killer Poet” persona. Note: previous episodes air at 8am
- Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS
- Climate Talk with John Doherty: Airs at 10am and 10pm daily This week’s topic: The Legislature is in session – time for us to raise our voices on climate For notes to Climate Talk, click here.
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm daily Conor Casey and Crystal Rogers, archivists for the Labor Archives of Washington Part 1. Crystal and Conor report on the ‘Women in Labor History’ project. Song: Rebel Girl: written by Joe Hill, arranged and sung by Hazel Dickens
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily “Magic After Fires”: We talk with Monica Bond, a wildlife biologist and biodiversity advocate with the Wild Nature Institute, about the wonders of post-fire forests and why logging them prior to or after a burn causes more harm than good.
- Radio Survivor Airs 2:30pm daily
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs TTHS at 7pm and MWF at 1:30pm
- Barnaby Druthers Airs 1 to 3pm on weekends. Nutmeg Junction airs 7pm on weekends. This is a send up detective show produced by J. Timothy Quirk.
- WSIP: Airs at 9am daily
- KTQA Daily Briefing and Science Magazine air at 6:00 am and 6pm daily
- Radio Tacoma Interviews are at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/