Featuring Part Two of Tacoma-based murder mystery “Hollywood by the Sea” created specifically for Radio Tacoma by J. Timothy Quirk as part of the Barnaby Druthers series
Airs at 7pm MWF and Saturday at 1pm and 5pm
See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- The Cannabis Corner airs TThS at 4pm: This episode Lukas and Dig talk California legal cannabis issues, Delta 8 THC, DEA and cannabis research and a Montana lawsuit. Climate scientist Dr. Evan Mills is their guest, talking about the benefits of growing cannabis outdoors at the 2021 WA Sun Growers Association Cannabis Cup. To view Dr. Mills’ presentation click here. It’s a Bust looks at a large bust in southern Oregon.
- Radio Tacoma Interviews air at noon daily. This week features an interview with Petra Perkins on The Giving Project. Petra Perkins volunteers with the Social Justice Fund, and discusses how that has enriched her life.
- Climate Talk airs daily at 10am. John discusses what our record smashing heatwave means for us and our climate future in the Northwest. Also airs at 10pm.
- Sound Poetry: Airs at 8pm daily. This week we air Part 1 of David Gilmour’s interview with Michael Schmeltzer who says, “Intentionally or not, often by fault of memory, I lace every line with a lie. I’m sorry if I misled you, even though writing should be an acceptance of and rage against everything we know to be true. . . Bi: racial, lingual. From Japan to America. Son and father. I live in two worlds and belong fully to neither. This gives way to various tensions one must attempt to reconcile.” For more on his poetry see michaelschmeltzer.com Additional episodes air at 8am daily.
- Locus Focus airs daily at 11am Lithium Mining’s Unforeseen Consequences On this episode of Locus Focus we talk with Klamath-Modoc artist and activist Ka’ila Farrell-Smith and Ft. McDermitt Paiute tribal member Daranda Hinkey about a controversial lithium mine proposed along the Oregon/Nevada border, near the Fort McDermitt Paiute Shoshone Tribe’s reservation.
- Paw’d Defiance airs at 7am MWF and 9pm TThS
- AAAS Podcast airs daily at 6am and 6pm
- Washington State Indivisible Podcast airs at 9am daily and 3pm MWF
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs weekdays at 1:00pm and TTHS at 7pm
- Gonzo and Friends Airs at 5pm and 11pm weekdays
- Barnaby Druthers airs 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Nutmeg Junction airs at 5pm on Saturdays. This is a send up detective show produced by J. Timothy Quirk.
- Radio Tacoma Interviews air at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/