Radio Tacoma Highlights for December 21-28, 2020
Featuring Sound Poetry Holiday Poetry, a Barnaby Druthers Christmas Mystery, a Holiday Party, and the ever popular YULE LOG music of Brad Jacobsen! See our Weekly Schedule for times.
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8pm daily Special program of Holiday Poetry! Note: previous episodes air at 8am
- Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS in this episode Lukas and Dig take a closer look at the MORE Act, an Oregon cannabis beverage, Arizona local cannabis bans, and San Francisco indoor cannabis use policy. Dig updates us on his garden. “It’s a Bust” looks at a large bust on the East Coast.
- Climate Talk: Airs at 10am and 10pm daily John Doherty has a conversation with Drs. Sarah Doherty and Rob Wood of the UW Marine Cloud Brightening project: Also, “Green Schoolyards” by Katherine Gruner. For notes to Climate Talk, click here.
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm and 5pm daily Interview with Larry Brown President of the Washington State Labor Council; also, WDW plays Union songs
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily On this episode of Locus Focus we talk again with Sightline’s Kristin Eberhard, whose new book Becoming a Democracy provides tools for turning our very flawed electoral system into one that embraces all the democratic ideals the current one merely gives lip service to.
- Radio Survivor Airs 2:30pm daily
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs TTHS at 7pm and 1:30pm MWF
- Barnaby Druthers Airs 9am to 11am on Christmas Day and 1 to 3pm on weekends. Nutmeg Junction airs 7pm on weekends. This is a send up detective show produced by Timothy J. Quirk.
- WSIP: Airs at 9am daily
- KTQA Daily Briefing and Science Magazine air at 6:00 am and 6pm daily
- Radio Tacoma Interviews are at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/