Featuring Sound Poetry interview with Ted Nolan
See our Weekly Schedule for all our programming
- Sound Poetry: Airs at 8pm daily. David Gilmour interviews Ted Nolan. Additional episodes air at 8am daily.
- Climate Talk airs daily at 10am. John Doherty discusses ways we can help stop disinformation about climate on social media. Previous episodes air at 10pm. See Climate Talk Notes here.
- Locus Focus airs daily at 11am Portland’s hottest spots On this episode we talk with Vivek about the urgency of addressing the critical dangers of heat islands and what we need to do to protect vulnerable residents from this increasing threat as climate chaos descends upon us.
- AAAS Science Podcast airs at 6am and 6pm daily. A freeze on prion research and watching cement dry. International News Editor Martin Enserink talks with host Sarah Crespi about a moratorium on prion research after the fatal brain disease infected two lab workers in France, killing one. Next, Abhay Goyal, a postdoctoral fellow at Georgetown University, talks with intern Claire Hogan about his Science Advances paper on figuring out how to reduce the massive carbon footprint of cement by looking at its molecular structure.
- Paw’d Defiance airs at 7am MWF and 9pm TThS
- The Cannabis Corner airs TThS at 4pm
- Washington State Indivisible Podcast airs at 9am daily and 3pm MWF
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick airs weekdays at 1:00pm and TTHS at 7pm
- Radio Tacoma Interviews air at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/