This week features a new episode of Climate Talk on Eco Grief
- Sound Poetry: Airs 8am & 8pm daily This is Part Two of two Headmistress Press group readings. Featured poets are: Jen Rouse, Katherine Fallon, Laura Foley, Virginia Petrucci
- The Cannabis Corner: Airs 4pm TThS In this episode Lukas and Dig talk more about the spread of legalization across the country, CA research studies and take a look at whether cannabis is really getting stronger. Lukas interviews a local Tacoma cannabis blogger named Heather Dagley to discuss intentional cannabis use, cannabis and grief and Heather’s cannabis holiday recommendations. “It’s a Bust” looks at a massive cannabis bust in New Mexico.
- Climate Talk: Airs at 10am daily John talks with Leslie Davenport about Eco Grief. For notes to Climate Talk, click here.
- Pitchfork to Table Fork Airs at 9am TTh and 4pm MWF See the blog for more information!
- We do the Work: Airs 1pm and 5pm daily Kent Stanford, President of the Washington Public Employees Association, discusses what public employees do, their qualifications, their dedication, and the quality of their work.
- Regenerative Paradox: Airs at 1:30pm M-F Kamadre Kombucha with Julie Davidson We talk about kombucha, authenticity, and starting a business in a pandemic.
- Locus Focus: Airs 11am daily What will the future hold now? On this episode of Locus Focus, Eric de Place and host Barbara Bernstein will try to imagine together what the next year holds in store, what we have learned from all the challenges and possible opportunities that have been hurled at us as we all just try to survive. Eric de Place is the director of the Thin Green Line at Sightline Institute in Seattle.
- Radio Survivor Airs 3pm daily Inside the little known Voice of America and the U. S. Agency for Global Media (originally aired 9/29/20)
- Paw’d Defiance Airs 7am MWF
- Eat the Airwaves with Mike McCormick Airs TTHS at 7pm
- Barnaby Druthers Airs Weekends at 7pm This is a send up detective show produced by Timothy J. Quirk in Connecticut America!
- WSIP: Airs at 9am MWF
- Science Magazine airs at 6:00 am and pm MWF Keeping Coronavirus from spreading in schools, why leaves fall when they do, and a book on how nature deals with crisis
- Radio Tacoma Interviews are at noon daily!
For the complete weekly schedule go to http://radiotacoma.org/test-schedule/